At this web site you can

Do Your Own Legionella Risk Assessment

Click Here

Read the Step by Step Guide and
Produce Your Own Assessment.

Find A Legionella Risk Assessor Near You

Click Here

To Find A Local Legionella Risk Assessor
To Produce Your Assessment.

Need a Gas Cert?

Need an EPC?

Need an EICR?

About The LRA Registers

The LRA Registers are the central registers for the lodgement of Legionella Risk Assessments for domestic properties.

Assessors/Landlords/Agents wishing to lodge assessments or list their service at this site should enquire about membership here.

For landlord self assessments please visit

Latest News